See, drones can really be used for good - like at a toy store!
1. Wide Open Spaces
2. Who needs a dentist, when you have your wife?
3. CHOPPING FLAMING LOGS.
4. If you found this cute lil’ fella in the city, somebody would call the exterminator.
5. Hippies > hipsters.
6. Country music just sounds better in the country.
7. You can ride with the top down all year long.
8. In the city, blowing stuff up for fun is frowned upon.
And remember to watch the SERIES PREMIERE of WAY OUT WEST on Monday at 10/9c after a brand new episode of LIZARD LICK TOWING
And this is when Ashley LIKES what you said.
Ten Amazing Facts About Idaho:
1. Idaho has more cattle than people.
2. Contrary to popular belief, Idaho isn’t one big potato farm.
3. Idaho has the only state flag designed by a woman.
4. It is illegal not to smile in Pocatello, Idaho.
5. Kids under 14 years old must have a signed certificate from their parents to testify that they regularly brush their teeth.
6. Idaho isn’t named after anything. The word “Idaho” is made up.
7. It’s legal to carry a gun, as long as it is in plain view.
8. Idaho has the only state capitol heated by geothermal water.
9. Rigby, Idaho is the birthplace of television.
10. Way Out West, a show about three families of outfitters in Idaho, premieres July 21 on truTV.
Watch how the shame sets in on Murr as he bows his head down.
Things might get heated at American Jewelry and Loan, but Les is as cool as a popsicle.
Why isn’t this scene the opening for The Carbonaro Effect? And for every other show on TV?
Happy Birthday America! On this July 4th, don’t forget that our founding fathers fought for freedom so that people like Joe could do important things like this.